|Description:||July is a busy month for lobbying reports: LD-2 reports are due, as are twice-yearly LD-203 reports. And particularly in a busy election year, you don’t want to raise red flags. Who must submit these reports, and what should they include? What special circumstances can change the requirements? Most important, how can you ensure that you and your organization are compliant?|
This webinar will provide you with an up-to-the-minute review of federal lobbying laws and related filing rules. We’ll cover:
- Which activities trigger LDA registration
- Disclosing involvement with government officials, coalitions and trade associations
- Reporting personal, corporate and PAC contributions on your LD-203
- Who should and should not be listed as a lobbyist
- Tracking lobbying time and activity
- Certification requirements
- Penalties for noncompliance
Please note, this webinar was held on May 31, 2012.
For questions about purchasing, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.787.5950.